Compassion Sunday is a special, annual event that draws the attention of the Church to the needs of the world's poorest children.
This is your opportunity to share your heart for the poor with those who could help change their lives forever.
We anticipate that 10,000 children will find hope and a new life story on this very special day. With God's blessing and the participation of sponsors like you, perhaps even 15,000 children could be sponsored!
The official date for this year's Compassion Sunday is April 21, 2013 (but you can choose any date that best suits your church).
Taking part is easy
- Share a brief presentation in your church service (5 to 10 minutes)
- Show a short video (4-minute or 2-minute version)
- Invite others to sponsor children
To Get Started
- Order your free Compassion Sunday Planning Guide.
- Gain permission from your church leader.
- Register your event.
Whether you choose to do a 5 to 10-minute presentation, or make Compassion the focus of your full worship service, we have materials to help.